The Next Step – Get a Quote
Are you ready to take the next step?
There are few requirements for a Bin Gator Sweep:
- Due to the weight of the grain on a parked Bin Gator, we do not currently recommend installing them in full-floor aeration bins
- Grain storage tanks must be a MINIMUM of 36′ in diameter
- 2,500 Bushels Per Hour or greater reclaim (take-away) capacity
- Minimum 240 volt electrical – 480 volts preferred. Canadian 575 volt electrics available.
What we need to know to get you a quote:
- Your information – Name, Address, Phone, E-Mail, FAX
- Size of your grain bin(s). Diameter and eave height/number of rings/capacity/make/model. Inside or outside stiffened?
- Commodity – Corn/Beans/Wheat/?
- Reclaim speed – Bushels Per Hour – Center Sump size
- Voltage requirements
Okay. I’m ready!
The easiest way to get a quote is to just call us and say “I’d like a Bin Gator quote, please!”
(815) 538-3085 Monday through Friday 7 a.m. ’til 3 p.m. Central time.
- Download our Bin Gator Quote Request form and save it to your hard drive. PDF Format Word ’97 Format Word 2010 Format
- Open the file you just downloaded and fill it out as best you can.
- SAVE the form file that you just filled out.
- Send it in to us by email, FAX or U.S. Postal Service
- Usually the same day – or the next working day – someone will call you to make sure that we are all on the same page.
- Typically, later that same day you will receive your Bin Gator Quote via email or FAX
- Look it over. Call if you have questions or want to place an order. (815) 538-3085 Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Central time.
- If we don’t hear from you, we’ll usually give you a follow-up call in a few days to make sure that you got your quote and that you understood what was contained in it.